Get access to this resource free, simply fill out the brief form below.
81% of Retailers Utilizing Social Media for Customer Engagement Indicate their Methods Need Improvement
According to this special report from BRP, social media produces unlimited opportunities to create a memorable and personalized customer shopping experience; however, most retailers are not successfully executing their social media strategies. According to the BRP SPECIAL REPORT: Enhancing Customer Engagement Through Social Media, 81% of retailers using social media to engage with customers indicate that their processes need improvement.
Social media provides retailers with unprecedented visibility into their customer base. It provides a venue where retailers can directly communicate with their customers and it can be an extremely powerful tool for collecting and using customer insights to improve planning decisions. Retailers can understand who the customer is, what she wants, when and where she wants it, and even why she wants it based on social media postings and feedback.
The report identifies five key areas where retailers should utilize social media to improve the customer journey:
- Experience – 69% of retailers see opportunities to utilize social media to enhance the customer experience
- Interaction – 75% of retailers support customer interaction via social media
- Endorsement – 59% of retailers plan to utilize brand advocacy/ social media endorsement as a source for identifying their most valuable customers within three years
- Satisfaction – 59% of retailers utilize social media comments as a means of measuring customer satisfaction
- Insight – 60% of retailers capture customer feedback and insights from social media and online comments
Complete the form to the right to download the complete report:
BRP SPECIAL REPORT: Enhancing Customer Engagement Through Social Media
By completing this form you grant Boston Retail Partners permission to share your information with our sponsors.
Who We Are
We are an independent retail management consulting firm helping many of the most successful retailers solve their business and technology problems.Learn More >>
What We Do
We help solve retail problems and identify opportunities for our clients to improve operational and financial performance, while gaining competitive advantage.Learn More >>
Get In Touch!
Contact Us >>