Get access to this resource free, simply fill out the brief form below.
650% More Retailers will Support EMV by October 2015!
According to BRP’s 2015 POS/Customer Engagement Benchmarking Survey, retailers’ top priorities are payment security, unified Commerce and real-time retail. More than 63% of the retail respondents in the BRP 2015 POS/Customer Engagement Benchmarking Survey indicated that payment security is one of their top three priorities for 2015.
While real-time retail and unified commerce were priorities last year, payment security has jumped to the forefront in 2015 as the number one priority for retailers. This is not surprising after last year’s data breaches at some of the top retailers plus the looming October 2015 deadline for credit card liability shift associated with EMV (Europay, MasterCard and Visa) compliance.
The 2015 survey of top North American retailers explores the current state of the industry and how technology is shaping retail capabilities, highlighting the priorities, processes, tools and strategies of today’s retailers.
Retailers’ top priority is payment security:
- 650% more retailers will support EMV by October 2015
- 151% increase in the use of end-to-end encryption by the end of 2016
- 145% increase in the use of tokenization by the end of 2016
Unified commerce continues to be a high priority for retailers:
- 663% more retailers will have a single commerce platform in four years
- 250% increase in the implementation of order management solutions in three years
Real-time retail is becoming a reality:
- 510% more retailers will know what’s in their customer’s closet in three years
- 1060% increase in retailers personalizing the shopping experience by understanding the customer’s online browsing history in three years
Read the POS/Customer Engagement Survey Report for more insights…
Who We Are
We are an independent retail management consulting firm helping many of the most successful retailers solve their business and technology problems.Learn More >>
What We Do
We help solve retail problems and identify opportunities for our clients to improve operational and financial performance, while gaining competitive advantage.Learn More >>
Get In Touch!
Contact Us >>